Experience pure dessert delight with this Cream Cheese Pie! A buttery graham cracker crust with a smooth cream cheese filling, and just a touch of lemon and vanilla. It’s so easy and simply delicious.
If you are a cream cheese. lover like me, then after baking this cream cheese pie, you will want to try other recipes that are just as delicious! Start with these Cream Cheese Mints, these Cream Cheese Snickerdoodles, and this delicious Cream Cheese Pound Cake!
Cream Cheese Pie Recipe
I love pies and I love cream cheese. So, if you ask me, this combo is a match made in heaven. If you’re on the lookout for a dessert that’s both comfy and fancy, you’ve got to try this Cream Cheese Pie. Even though it sounds all fancy, it’s easy to make, which makes it good for people who are new to baking and those with a lot of experience!
The best thing about this pie is that it’s perfect for every occasion, whether it shows up after dinner or at a holiday party. You can even make it extra colorful and fruity by adding cherry, strawberry, or blueberry pie filling as a quick and easy topping. The filling is so deliciously creamy that you will want to make this dessert again and again!
What Ingredients are in Cream Cheese Pie?
This pie is so easy to make, and the list of ingredients is short and sweet. But don’t think for a second that it’s not packed full of flavor! To find all of the exact ingredient measurements, check out the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
- Graham Cracker Crumbs: These are the base of the entire crust.
- Powdered Sugar: This adds in a tiny bit of sweetness to the crust without it being overpowering.
- Salt: The salt enhances all of the flavors in the graham cracker crust.
- Ground Cinnamon: A pinch of cinnamon takes this crust to the next level with its flavor!
- Unsalted Butter: The butter binds all ingredients together so you can form a crust in the pan.
- Cream Cheese: If you let your cream cheese sit out at room temperature first, then it will soften and mix into the filling so much better!
- Sweetened Condensed Milk: This brings the best flavor to the filling.
- FRESH Lemon Juice: This reacts with the sweetened condensed milk, so it has to be fresh lemon juice.
- Vanilla Extract: A splash of vanilla brings in a sweet flavor.
- Pie Filling: This is optional and can be used as a topping for the pie.
How to Make Cream Cheese Pie
This pie comes together quickly and easily and will be the perfect dessert for any occasion! It’s so creamy and delicious, you won’t be able to stop at one bite!
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine Ingredients: In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Add the melted butter and mix until it resembles damp sand.
- Press and Bake: Press the crust into a 9-inch pie dish using your fingers. Bake for 12 minutes and let cool completely.
- Combine and Beat: In a large bowl, add the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth.
- Add to Crust: Pour the filling into the cooled crust and smooth over the top.
- Chill: Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. If desired, top with pie filling, such as cherry, strawberry, or blueberry.
Tips and Variations
There are ways to take this cream cheese pie up a notch. I have written out all of my suggestions so that your pie will turn out perfectly every time!
- Room Temperature Ingredients: Be sure to have your cream cheese at room temperature when you begin this recipe. This will ensure your filling is smooth. I like to set it out on the counter a couple of hours before I’m ready to begin baking.
- Use FRESH Lemon Juice: Don’t skimp on the lemon juice, and be sure to use fresh lemon juice. It reacts with the sweetened condensed milk, causing the filling to thicken as it sits in the fridge.
- Size of Pan: This recipe can be used in an 8-inch or 9-inch pie pan, although the crust recipe may have a little leftover if using an 8-inch pan.
- Fruit Topping: Any kind of fruit pie filling would be delicious as a topping, such as raspberry, strawberry, cherry, blueberry, or even lemon curd.
This delicious cream cheese pie with no topping will last up to 3 days in the fridge. Once topped with pie filling or fruit topping, it will keep for up to 24 hours.
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Add the melted butter and mix until it resembles damp sand.
Press the crust into a 9-inch pie dish using your fingers. Bake for 12 minutes and let cool completely.
In a large bowl add the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth.
Pour the filling into the cooled crust and smooth over the top.
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. If desired, top with pie filling, such as cherry, strawberry, or blueberry.
Calories758kcal (38%)Carbohydrates94g (31%)Protein11g (22%)Fat37g (57%)Saturated Fat22g (110%)Polyunsaturated Fat2gMonounsaturated Fat10gTrans Fat0.4gCholesterol106mg (35%)Sodium529mg (22%)Potassium394mg (11%)Fiber2g (8%)Sugar73g (81%)Vitamin A1244IU (25%)Vitamin C29mg (35%)Calcium303mg (30%)Iron2mg (11%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
Hi! I’m a dedicated health blogger sharing valuable insights, natural remedies, and the latest scientific breakthroughs to help readers lead healthier lives. With a holistic approach to wellness, I empower individuals with accessible and actionable content, debunking myths and offering practical tips for incorporating healthy habits.